Today, Apple has opened pre-orders for the Apple Watch Series 7. Official sales of the new smartwatch will begin exactly one week later, on October 15th. At the same time, judging by the official website of Apple, the number of devices is very limited. Even if you order watches today, some models will only be delivered in early November.
Adding to the complexity was the fact that Apple until recently did not disclose information about the configurations of the Apple Watch Series 7. As a result, many users were forced to literally think on the go about which model they want to order.
Recall that the Apple Watch Series 7 is available in two sizes (41 and 45 mm), and watch cases can be made of aluminum, steel and titanium. True, the last two options are not available in all markets. In particular, such models will not be officially sold in Ukraine.
Prices on Apple Watch Series 7:
- 41 mm aluminum version starts at $399.
- 45mm aluminum version starts at $429.
- The 41mm aluminum version of the Nike is $399.
- The 45mm aluminum version of the Nike is $429.
- 41 mm steel version starts at $699.
- 45 mm steel version starts at $749.
- 41 mm titanium version starts at $799.
- 45 mm titanium version starts at $849.
- Apple Watch Series 7 Hermès – from 1249 dollars.