Tomorrow, official sales of the new MacBook Pro should start in a number of regions. In anticipation of this event, major Western resources and well-known tech bloggers shared their opinions about the 14- and 16-inch MacBook Pro, which Apple introduced last Monday.
The updated “firmware” is quite different from its predecessors. Moreover, these differences are visible almost immediately. Apple has not only returned a number of ports to the MacBook Pro, but also redesigned its top-end laptops. As a result, new items immediately stand out against the background of older models. However, Apple did not stop at external changes. Inside, the new MacBook Pros are also quite different from their predecessors. Take at least the chips. M1 Pro and M1 Max are powerful. In this parameter, they bypass many competitors.
But what exactly do journalists and bloggers say about the new products:
- Everyone, without exception, rejoices at the return of HDMI and the SD card slot.
- Many are pleased with Apple’s decision to return a magnetic charging connector to the MacBook Pro.
- Also, the pluses include a cool screen with thin frames.
- The new MacBook Pros are lauded for their high performance.
- Some are happy with Apple’s decision to ditch the Touch Bar and bring back function keys.
- I was also pleasantly surprised by the autonomy.
However, there were some new products and cons. Journalists and bloggers include:
- Fairly high price.
- Notch in the screen, which will take some getting used to.
- Increased weight and dimensions.
However, despite all the shortcomings, many are very satisfied with the new generation of MacBook Pro. In fact, Apple has done exactly what users have been waiting for so long. Therefore, there is nothing surprising in the fact that the demand for updated firmware turned out to be very high.