Last Friday, Apple began accepting pre-orders for the Apple Watch Series 7. Official sales should start this week, October 15th. On the eve of this event, major Western publications and well-known bloggers shared their opinions about the new product.
Recall that the Apple Watch Series 7 differs from its predecessors in large cases (41mm and 45mm versus 40mm and 44mm), very thin bezels around the displays, thicker glass that covers the screen, and support for fast charging. Plus, you can now swim on your Apple Watch. According to Apple, the watch will withstand diving to a depth of 50 meters.
What journalists and bloggers focused on:
- The Apple Watch Series 7 has an excellent display – bright and large enough. Due to the growth of the diagonal, more information fits on it than before.
- The QWERTY keyboard is a cool feature of the Apple Watch Series 7. And it is quite convenient to work with it.
- Pleasantly pleased with the fast charging. The Apple Watch Series 7 charges faster than its predecessors, which is a good thing.
- Alas, there are no special changes in terms of autonomy.
- I would like more watch faces adapted to large screens. But they don’t exist yet. There is also no support for third-party solutions.
In general, journalists and bloggers agree that the Apple Watch Series 7 is a good product. Owners of last year’s watches should consider switching to a new model only if they really want to get a big screen. But users of earlier Apple Watch should definitely take a closer look at the new gadget.